Copyright © 2010. Some Rights Reserved.
Mommy Hobbies is powered by WordPress.
Emptiness Theme by Studio Cliffano.
I’ve been stretching my comfort zone, lately. Cylas in the kitchen. *shudder* It gives me a slight anxiety attack. My son is so eager to help but he is still learning how to control his limbs which means that sometimes most of the egg, or flour, or whatever ingredient we’re working with ends up OUTside of the bowl. That, for me, is frustrating. I can’t lie. Maybe I need to loosen up a little bit and quit caring about messes and just let him do what he needs to do (with a little supervision, of course).
1) Preheat oven to 350 degrees F.
2) In a large bowl, mix together the butter, sugars and peanut butter.
3) Add eggs, flour, baking soda and vanilla extract.
4) Place teaspoon-size balls of dough on a prepared cookie sheet. Flatten balls by pressing down on them with a fork, making a criss-cross pattern.
5) Bake for 10-12 minutes or until golden brown.
Just be careful with the baking time. These little guys tend to cook fast.